Join Our Team
We are always looking for new talent to join the TravelBrands team. Our team has a passion for travel that is contagious and inspires each of us to reach the next level. We provide daily opportunities to show off our expertise and guide our clients on how to make vacation memories that will last a lifetime! Together, we strive to achieve the best results on a daily basis, making us a force to be reckoned with.
Bilingual Coordinator – Loyalty Rewards, Administrative Support and Live Chat
Location: Mississauga, ON. - Full Time
100% Canadian owned and operated, we have the ability to connect our partners with millions of Canadian consumers. We provide daily opportunities to show off our expertise and guide our clients on how to make vacation memories that will last a lifetime! Are you ready to join our driving FORCE?
Coordinate support for the Loyalty Rewards program and sales, live chat, web access and technical support for our external website tools and other related tools.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Offer customer service for the Rewards program
- Offer technical support on the access codes and various tools of our website
- Answer calls and emails from internal and external clients
- Conduct live chat conversations with external clients
- Communicate and follow up on issues with the manager and all internal departments involved (sales, accounting, IT, customer service, bookings, Startrek, etc.)
- Generate reports and statistics daily
- Keep abreast of our brands’ latest promotions
- Create, verify and monitor all rewards incentives and deliver a report presenting the results of each promotion to the product manager
- Manage communication with Vibe Rewards Nation in Toronto (the external company which designed the rewards management tool)
- Verify the bills of Vibe Rewards Nation
- Answer incoming calls (in French and English) placed in the sales queue and respond to emails sent to sales
- Other duties as assigned by management
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, Attributes Required
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Bilingualism required – strong oral and written communication skills in French and English (for more than 70% of tasks)
- Capacity to work well in a team environment and to communicate efficiently
- Demonstrated knowledge of one of the following software: Sabre, Gestion, TTS, Softvoyage, Star Trek, Trisept, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the internet including web browsers and their features and options
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Travel/Tourism school diploma or equivalent related travel industry experience
- 1 - 3 years of related work experience
- 37.5 hours per week; hours between 9am to 8pm
Are you ready to join our driving force? Check out our opportunities and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Notice to Candidates – You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), TravelBrands Inc. will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview upon request*