Embark on an epic adventure with Encore Cruises’ Europe Extravaganza
Travel agents can receive 5x Loyalty Rewards points and other offers
MISSISSAUGA, ON – Encore Cruises, a division of TravelBrands, is making European sailings more extravagant than ever before. Running from March 1 until March 16, 2018, Encore Cruises is giving travel agents 5x Loyalty Rewards points when booking 2018 Europe departures. Plus, travelers can sail away with exclusive offers including onboard credits and prepaid gratuities.
“Benefitting both agents and consumers, Europe Extravaganza is one of our favourite offers of the year,” says Nathalie Tanious, Vice President, TravelBrands. “We have ensured that there are a wide range of offerings suited for any traveller, and that our valued agents are recognized for their dedicated work.”
These exclusive offers, valid on 2018 European sailings only, include:
- AmaWaterways: $100USD onboard credit
- Avalon: Free prepaid gratuities
- Azamara Club Cruises: up to $250USD onboard credit
- Celebrity Cruises: $100USD shore excursion credit
- Costa Cruises: $100USD onboard credit
- Cunard: up to $300USD onboard credit
- Disney Cruise Line: 5x Loyalty points
- Holland America Line: $100USD onboard credit + onboard value booklet
- Hurtigruten: $100 savings
- Norwegian Cruise Line: $300 air credit + four bottles of wine
- MSC Cruises: $50USD onboard credit
- Princess Cruises: Deluxe balcony breakfast for two + onboard value booklet + reduced deposit
- Royal Caribbean Cruises: Free prepaid gratuities + up to $100 onboard credit + $200 air credit
- Silversea: $250 USD spa credit
The TravelBrands Loyalty Rewards program allows agents to collect points and redeem them for a multitude of rewards. This includes various merchandise, travel, gift cards and the ability to donate to multiple foundations and charities.
Travel agents can visit www.travelbrandsaccess.com to learn more about the Europe Extravaganza and to make their bookings.
About TravelBrands Inc.:
TravelBrands is the largest independent travel company in Canada and includes 10 specialized brands. With offices from coast to coast and dedicated teams focusing on the various areas, TravelBrands is the most comprehensive one stop shop in the industry.